Running is a skill and to get the most of it, you need to know the rules. The rules are based on running biomechanics, workload optimization, movement conditioning and neurophysiology. Knowledge of these aspects will allow you to understand the best way to start, progress and keep running faster, further and for the rest of your life.
Register to our online course and explore the fundamental characteristics of safe and efficient running practice. Apply them to your clients, students or yourself and enhance the performance while preventing the most common running injuries.
Take advantage of this special launch offer for only $100 , soon the price will be $200.
- THE FUNDAMENTALS OF RUNITY
- RUNNING VIDEO-ANALYSIS
- RUNNING MOVEMENT SCREENING
- BASIC RUNNING INJURIES THEORY
- HOW TO COACH A RUNNER
- 18 EXERCISES TO IMPROVE RUNNING CONDITIONING
ON SITE COURSES WAIVER
I voluntarily desire to participate in exercise training classes conducted by Runity, L.L.C. (Runity) located at the destination provided in the information of the course (Facility) and understand and agree to the following:
1. I assume full responsibility while voluntarily participating in a training class at my sole risk and shall abide by any rules and regulations for use of the Facility which may be promulgated from time to time by its owner or any Runity representative.
2. I am aware that there exists the possibility of certain conditions occurring during or following training and/or exercise. These include, but are not limited to: mild light headedness, fainting, abnormalities of blood pressure or heart rate, ineffective heart function and in rare instances, heart attack or stroke. The reaction of the cardiovascular system to such activity cannot be predicated with complete accuracy.
3. It is strongly recommended that I receive a medical clearance from my private physician prior to starting an exercise training program. This program is not designed for persons with known heart disease with or without functional impairment.
4. I expressly agree that I have been informed that the program involves possible risks and all exercises shall be undertaken at my sole risk and that neither Runity, nor the Facility at which the program is being conducted, nor the officers, directors, employees or agents of either shall be liable to me nor any other person, for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action, whatsoever, to my person or property arising out of or connected my services, facilities, and exercise classes or the Facility where the same is located, and I do hereby release and discharge Runity and the Facility thereof from all claim, demands, injuries, damages, action, or causes of actions and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of Runity or the Facility, their servants, agents or employees.
5. I authorize Runity to use photos and or other likenesses of myself for any promotional Materials regarding Runity programs, facilities or services such likenesses will not be sold to other parties. Promotional materials bearing these likenesses may be distributed for free to the public and posted on the Runity website. Runity reserves the right to use any photo or likeness for the time period beginning when this form is signed and ending upon written request of the participant.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL COURSES
The student is responsible for completing the assignments in the platform, and ensuring all the tasks are validated by a Runity Master Trainer prior to attending the course.
All registrations require a valid email address.
A $25 fee will be charged for any returned check or declined credit card debit due to insufficient funds.
STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations are only accepted for on-site courses and are accepted for full refund minus non-refundable portion, with written notice post-marked 30 days prior to course start date. (Non-refundable portion: 200 USD).
No refunds issued for notice less than 30 days prior to the start of the series or individual course.
COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a Course or related event(s) in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone a Course or event, we will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the cancelled or postponed seminar or event to within twelve (12) months from its original start date. Registration fees paid by registrants for a cancelled or postponed seminar shall be applicable to the rescheduled seminar on a dollar for dollar basis only. In the event Runity elects not to reschedule the cancelled Course or event, registrant will be offered a refund. If this occurs, our responsibility is limited to a refund of any registration fee(s) already paid. Runity is not responsible for airline tickets, hotels costs, other tickets or payments, or any similar fee penalties or related or unrelated losses, costs and/or expenses registrant may incur or have incurred as a result of any trip cancellations or changes. Please allow thirty (30) days for us to process any refunds or credit changes. Course dates and locations are subject to change without prior notice. Runity reserves the right to change any and all Master Trainers for each Course or event without notice.
Your cart is empty